2008-04-10

Hiking at HK Trail Sections 3 & 4 (2008-4-5)

Last week, almost the whole week were either rainy or cloudy. However, the weather forecast gave me a strong hope of sunshine for Saturday, the long planned date for hiking with my colleagues. Praise to God, it turned out to be the sunniest and warmest day of the week.

Continued from last time's finishing point, we set off at a bus terminus in Aberdeen. Transportation to get there was not as difficult as I thought. It was only 30 mins ride from Admiralty United Centre by Bus No. 70.

Upon meeting my colleagues, I felt quite uneasy. None of them was familiar to me while they were friends in small groups. It seemed hard to build rapport under such setting. Thank God, I was not the same shy old me ten years ago, thus soon be able to enjoy myself and the beautiful sceneries along the way.

Quite different from last time, signs of spring were everywhere in this trip. With the blus blue sky as background, hills were covered with young green / brown red leaves and parks with beautifully blossomed Azalea. My favourite definitely was the 2nd half of Section 4 looking at the Ocean Park. The view was as gorgeous as postcard type of scenery.








After around 4 hours walk, we rested in a food stall. It was next to a man-made lake near The Parkview area. I took the last few pictures for memory of the nice ending of this journey.
Life is full of surprises. We can discover them only through participation.


2 個意見:

2008年4月17日 晚上7:29 , Blogger Unknown 提到...

好似幾好行。多唔多斜路或樓梯?我屋企都想試行港島線

 
2008年4月18日 晚上11:57 , Blogger Jo Fung 提到...

之前行第一、二段,路較平坦。今次行第三、四段則算多斜路(但不太斜),樓梯級較少,慢慢行就不會太辛苦。

 

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁