2008-12-03

Layoffs

After a series of bankruptcy news, a big wave of layoffs came afterward. Though I survived the mass layoff this 2 weeks, it was sad to know a number of colleagues around me had gone. And I may have to go as well a few months later. My future is uncertain and job security is vanishing.

The economic tsunami hitting the society really hard this time.
I could deeply feel the effect of recession. Firstly, the hitting rate of layoff within my friends circle is unprecedentedly high. Besides, strange enough, most of the axing effort targeted at the high caliber talents, largely senior executives. That means the companies went for immediate short term results at the expense of losing good blood. What a tough situation! Now that I could keep my job for the moment. It may only mean my package is not expensive.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁