2011-04-03

Movie Time - Don't Go Breaking My Heart


Stopped posting new update in this blog for almost a year. It is time to pick it up again, or I would put it aside forever. Feeling down recently, I went to see Don't Go Breaking My Heart yesterday which seems a light movie and the audiences commentaries are quite positive.

2 hours, not boring, sensational casts and happy ending - this movie is delighful and met my expectation. I gave it 4 stars out of 5.

I do appreciate the interesting fantansies, funny exageration and clever romance ideas in some of the scenes. Might be I am getting old or my tear duct was clogged. At the supposingly touching scenes, tears did not came out, instead I could not help laughing. "What crazy ideas! Am I watching a cartoon/animation? But they are so lovely", I thought. Agreed with some commentaries, the movie is more about a contest of wits in winning a woman's heart than a soul stirring love story. Anyway, it makes one feel younger when seeing people express love and feelings in such creative and explicit ways.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁