2010-02-17

Ching Ho - the colours and sunshine of our family

My beloved nephew, Ching Ho, turned 6 years old mid-Jan this year. His height, his words, his thoughts and his deeds altogether reminded us he is not a baby anymore. In many ways, he has the characteristics of typical kid of this generation.

Scene 1
Me : "How's your girl friend, Siu Pui Kei? Are you still playing with her?"
Ching Ho : "We were not together anymore. She's with a new friend."
Me : "Really? Were you upset about that?"
Ching Ho : "I got a new girl friend. She's very pretty."


Scene 2
Me : "Ching Ho, look in this way, let me take a picture of you."
My sister : "Ching Ho, post for the picture...show us the look of girls' favourite."
Ching Ho : "Girl's favourite...OK!"
.......................................................................................................................................
Scene 3
Waiter : "What is your relationship with this guy?"
Ching Ho : "He is my grandpa."
Waiter : "You know what, I am a very good friend of your grandpa. So be nice to me, otherwise, your grandpa would help me rather than you."
Ching Ho : "What?....."
Waiter : "I said your grandpa and I are good friends. If you are not nice to me, he would stand on my side but not yours."
Ching Ho : "..... (silent for 5 seconds) Does that mean our lunch is for free today?"
The waiter, my father, my sister and my brother-in-law all bursted into laughters.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁