2008-12-21

Chocolate fondant (lava cake) 心太軟 - Take One!

I haven't learnt making new dessert for quite awhile.
Suddenly, past memories of the heavenly taste of warm chocolate fondant with vanilla ice-cream came up my mind. Then, idea was turned into action. I searched the internet and found a few good recipes. To my surprise, the ingredients and method were quite simple.

Take one was a half success. It looked fine. The taste was great (especially ate it while still warm) but the base of the cake was too soft. Not until a few days later did I find out I forgot to turn on the bottom heat. Stupid me! I am going to try again these 2 days. Hope that Take Two would be a complete success. Finger cross!

2 個意見:

2008年12月25日 上午10:13 , Blogger Unknown 提到...

琴晚的心太軟都幾好食。攪到我食左兩舊添。

以撒團會否人如其名,變到好似以撒咁為食呢?(定係只有我變成為食呢?)

哈哈

 
2008年12月29日 晚上11:02 , Blogger Jo Fung 提到...

「心太軟」變了「心太硬」,焗過了火,完全失了應有的味道和口感,又是失敗之作~_~! 也破壞了「心太軟」應有的形像,真是難辭其咎。

唯有再苦練一下,下次有機會再現場給大家即整即食,只花二十多分鍾,效果會好好多!

 

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁