2009-01-15

Hiking at Yuen Tsuen Ancient Trail (2009-1-4)

I missed hiking so much for the past few months. Finally, someone took the lead to organise one on Jan 4. I immediately jumped at such great opportunity, and was really grateful that my friends were so kind to reschedule the start time to wait till I finished Sunday service.


I went to the same route last year during spring (2008-3-8). This time I went in winter. The sceneries looked familiar except some trees turned red and much fewer fallen leaves on the ground.

Thank God! The weather was warm and sunny throughout the day with occasional breezes. The journey last from 11:00am to around 4:00pm, I felt full of energy all along the way because of the fresh air and exercises. Only that my knee joint felt a bit painful when climbing stairs. Too bad that my aging symptom started so early!

At the end of the trip, as usual, we rewarded our effort with a delicious meal at B仔涼粉 (腸粉, 魚蛋, 糖水). Yummie yummie ~~~~Once again, keeping fit turned into keeping fat!!!


Trees blossomed and trees were green, warming up the atmosphere of winter time.
Thin layers of cloud in a blue blue sky.



0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁