2010-03-13

Unstable years

I hate uncertainty. However, having went through these roller coaster riding years of career life, uncertainty seems less intimidating. Indeed, uncertainty increases my alertness for changes and improves psychological resilience.

The recent announcement of the M&A happened to the company that I work for came as a real BIG shock. This is the second M&A I went through in 4 years and unluckily in both cases, I was on the side being acquired. Yet, facing the current M&A is relatively much easier than last time. Past experiences already set the expectation on the best and the worst scenarios.

All I can do now is hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. Once again, it is a training and a test on my faith to God. In the last 2 years, He protected me and helped me through the company's bankruptcy crisis as well as the organisational restructuring crisis. I believe God will not forsake me in any circumstances. He might have a plan ready for me. And prayers are of utmost importance to lead me to His plan.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁